Monday, March 28, 2011

My Skin Color Don't Disable Me

My Skin Color Don't Disable Me. For a long time I believed that skin color mean a lot to the world and how we look at things around us. Sometimes I felt that being the color WHITE was RIGHT. Until I took the time to stop looking at skin color and started looking deep within. I can do anything, I can be anything, I just can’t let a simply color stop my action. It’s time for us as a people to learn how to deal with people, and stop judging a person by their color.  Instead of looking at color, look at a person feature like their blue eyes, their long immense black hair, or their wonderfully smile that can light up the world. Many people feel like they can't do anything because of their color. But I am here to say that your skin color don’t disable you.  Just know you can’t be stop by your skin color.

7 comments:

  1. i love your post this post is so true but everybody dont feel the same way. some people still today judge people by the color of their skin but i dont care what people say black is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. it needs to be al little more creative but other than that its good

    ReplyDelete
  3. The message that you are trying to get across is good, but I found myself destracted by the many gammatical errors in your passage. For example... "Instead of looking at color, look at a person feature like their blue eyes, their long immense black hair, or their wonderfully smile that can light up the world." The subject verb agreement is way off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your post it is really good the color of your skin dont matter

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is very creative... Plus the title tells the story,,G00D J0B!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a really good job because you really dont know if people like you for your skin color or what but that was very creative.GOOD JOD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy reading your blog. you make a lo of sense. And this blog is true!

    ReplyDelete